macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    Re: Stylus RMX multi outputs
    Hi, sorry its not working for u yet. This is the method i use with stylus - select a inst track and instantiate a multi output stylus,dont bother with the multi-timbral setting. choose a few loops in stylus i.e Loop 1 channel one , loop 2 channel 2 (this is in stylus). drag the loops to inst tracks in Logic. in the inspector choose the corresponding midi channels. in the stylus mixer select A for output one b for two and so on. Logic mixer use the + for the stylus channel to add the multi outputs. When you play stylus now you should have each loop on a separate output. This works for me so it should be the same for you. Hope this works. mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Just to add to this... @ definfected, are you trying this with a blank project or is this by chance a template made in Logic 7 or 8? Also, do you have Universal Track mode turned off by any chance? Logic Pro > Preferences > Audio [Devices] Make sure it's turned on as this could make a difference. Cheers Rounik
  • Bj
    Hi Definfected, To the best of my knowledge RMX needs to be 'Set Up' as a 'Multi Output Instrument' in Logics Environment to achieve full multi output functionality with Logic. The free (to registered users) Spectrasonics Video... Setting Up Your Host... explains, Step by Step, how to do this. I have successfully used this 'Set Up' in Logic 7, 8 and currently in Logic 9. There may be other ways of achieving the same result, but this way works for me... I do urge you, if you haven't already, to check out this Video... HTH Cheers, Bj
  • definfected
    All because of that simple little not being checked. It was the UTM setting. Everything is great now. Thanks a million. You are awesome!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: