macProVideo.com
Forums
  • definfected
    Superior Drummer
    Sorry..Also, how to get multi outputs for Superior Drummer in Logic 9? Thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Superior Drummer
    Hi definfected, Have you inserted a multi-output version of Superior Drummer on a Software Instrument Channel Strip? Rounik
  • definfected
    I'm using the multi output version and I can't seem to add the aux tracks to control the multi outputs. It will let me add 1 aux track from the superior drummer channel strip but its totally not relating to anything. Not sure what's going on.
  • Rounik Admin
    I'm not familiar with Superior Drummer. Have you set up the routing from within the Plugin itself? Cheers Rounik
  • definfected
    I'm not sure exactly what I would need to do. I thought it would be similar to Stylus Rmx. I'm not really able to get multi outputs on either program.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Probably best to try what Hamish suggested in your other thread about RMX and then let me know how you are getting on. If it doesn't work can you describe your step by step process. Thanks Rounik
  • definfected
    ok i add the multi output instrument in logic 9 with 8 channels and multi timbral clicked. when i click the + to add the other aux channels in the mixer it will give me one mono aux that doesn't even relate to the instrument. so that's my process.
  • Rounik Admin
    In RMX (I don't know specifically about Superior Drummer) you need to go to the Mixer page (IN RMX) and each Channel/part is set by default to Output A. Click to assign one of the channels to a different Output e.g. B, C, D. Now in Logic's Mixer, click on the + button to create Aux's relating to those outputs. The newly created Aux's will display the Input as Stylus RMX 3-4, etc. This is in Logic 9.0.1. Cheers Rounik
  • Bynejui
    I'm having the exact same problem. I have Logic pro 9 and superior drummer 2.0 These are my steps that lead to the problem: 1. I create new instrument track 2. I load Superior drummer with 16 x stereo setting 3. I go to mixer of SD and select outputs, then "Multichannel" 4. I go to Logic's mixer and click on the "+" sign under the solo button on instrument track I created 5. I'm only able to create 1 aux channel, but not any more than that. 6. My problem is: I cannot create multi aux channels that will route all the outputs from SD mixer However whenever I load up the exs24 sampler and choose the multi out version, I am able to create multiple aux channels just fine which is weird. Anyone know why it is doing this with only superior drummer?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Electricblue73, Inside Superior Drummer's interface navigate to the channel strips area. Click on the Output slot at the bottom of the first channel strip. From the menu choose Multi-channel. Now try creating the extra Aux channels in Logic's Mixer. I'd recommend you check out video 22 (and the rest!) in Toby Pitman's Superior Drummer tutorial here: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorials/superiordrummer-application[/url] :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: