macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Superior Drummer
    Hi Electricblue73, I had another quick thought on the off chance that you've got Universal Track Mode disabled... This can also cause problems when trying to instantiate extra Aux channels for a multi-instrument. Make sure that it is enabled in your Logic Preferences. Hope this helps Rounik
  • Bynejui
    Hi Rounik, As a matter of fact, I found a post on the logic forums where someone had this same problem. One of the moderators suggested he check his preferences to see if the Universal Track Mode was on, so I checked mine and sure enough it wasn't on. Once I enabled it, everything worked fine and I was now able to create all the aux channels according to the Superior drummer kit preset that I had selected. I also tried triggering it on my Roland Td4 and everything is now working excellent. Yes, you are right, it has to be enabled :) Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Glad it's all working now :) Although I don't have Superior Drummer, as a result of your post I've been checking out Toby Pitman's tutorial (linked above) and am beginning to get that "plug-in lust" feeling... :)
  • Bynejui
    Ahh, I thought you had SD already. I can relate to the plug-in lust, that's how I ended up with Superior Drummer :) It's an awesome drum plug-in for sure....but it's like logic in that the setup can be intimidating for beginners like myself. Thanks again for your tips!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: