macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Logic Pro & Logic Express
    Simple task becomes complex nightmare
    On my 2009 edition white macbook Im making a music video. I have the audio track in Logic Express 8, and I have a corresponding VIDEO I recorded using Photobooth. The Photobooth video recorded the shoddy background music I need to mute out or cut out, to replace and sync the desired corresponding Audio file I have in MP3 format. Photobooth doesnt offer the option, and Quicktime only has an option to RECORD new audio to a video... Imovie is a nightmare and freezes every time I try to upload the 86MB music video. What do I do? its a simple task... I couldnt find any reliable free video editing sites or software by google search.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Simple task becomes complex ni...
    Hi, Were you recording from your iSight using Photobooth? If you use soundflower by cycling74 then you can route your system audio (and / or I believe the microphone or audio interface input) directly into Quicktime and record using Quicktime. In fact, if you wish you can record using the iSight camera and mic/audio interface using iMovie! So, is the problem that iMovie freezes when importing the movie file? Please list your Mac OS version, iMovie version and the movie file format. Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: