macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Texofey
    Updated videos
    Hi there I payed for and downloaded the revised versions of several of your lovely vids but I cannot tell the difference between some of them! They look identical from the Library and even have the same version number!. Some have slightly different pictures and that's all. I want to delete the old versions but daren't at the mo cos I'll probably choose the wrong ones. Am I missing something? Help!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Updated videos
    Hi Paul, If you have NED set up to download the tutorials to the default location, open a new Finder window and go to: User/Documents/NED/ There you should be able to see which are the revised versions of the tutorials (.prgm files). You can delete the older copies. Hope that helps, btw, for topics like this you can post in the NED for Mac forum: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/ned/ned-mac[/url] :) Rounik
  • Texofey
    Hi Rounik Thanks for your reply! I've had a look in the NED default location and its still not clear to me which are the defunct files. Part of the problem is I have just replaced the hard drive and updated the operating system (to snow leopard) on my macbook pro so when I went into NED 3 and pressed download I got the whole lot of my vids again (took about a day to download!). So they are all dated the same even though I bought them at different times! Some have an extra number in the file name (9) which I think are the new versions? Also should I un-tick the download box in the tutorial list? I don't know which ones! this list has different names to the NED default folder names! I'm still confused!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Paul, I'm sorry I can't tell you from here which is the up to date version. I imagine that indeed any .prgm file with Logic 9 references in the title will indeed be the latest version. Could you contact our Support Team directly to help with this issue: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Thanks & sorry I can't be of more help. Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: