macProVideo.com
Forums
  • roberto
    Transfer key commands
    Hallo good people I have to transfer all my key commands from my Logic 8 in the G5 to Logic 8.2 and Logic 9 in the Notebook. I guess what I have to do is: 1. open Key Commands Window 2. go to Options > Import Key Commands 3. navigate to the file I've saved somewhere with all my Commmands, and Open. This should transfer all my Shortcuts to the new Logic, I'm right? Or...? Thanks a lot and hope you're well Rounik roberto
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Transfer key commands
    Ciao Roberto, Alora, Sempre Bene. Grazie! Hope you are well too :) Yes, you are correct. First you need to open Logic and the Key Commands Window and choose Options > Export Key Commands... Then copy that file to your notebook and as you say use the same process but with 'Import Key Commands'. All your shortcuts should transfer to the new Logic. Another good idea is to copy your key commands to the clipboard (from the Key Commands Window) and past them into a text edit file. Then you will always have a backup for reference and it's a great cure for insomnia ;-) Best Rounik
  • roberto
    Very good Rounik tomorow the new baby is coming and I'll do it. I'll let you know... ciao e grazie tante roberto
  • Rounik Admin
    Ah! I'm excited for you Roberto. I hope the delivery goes well ;-) Have you thought of a name for the new arrival?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: