macProVideo.com
Forums
  • David T
    QL Symphonic Choirs (Play) in Logic
    Hi Steve - gang. I have a question. Are any of you using QL Symphonic Choirs (Play edition) in Logic with word builder? If so, how practical is it to use in logic as an AU, given all of the talk on their forum about snow leopard issues and problems within logic generally for some. I'm interested in buying it, but I'd like to know whether it's possible to use it and how well it works inside of logic for any of you.. Anybody got any ideas? Best David Tobin
  • David T
    Re: QL Symphonic Choirs (Play) in ...
    Hi all. Still hoping someone will chip in here, but in the meantime... I seem to remember that one of the tutorials had something a long time ago regarding setting up the play software for automation and other things in logic. Can someone remind me which tutorial it is, as i need to do some more learning! Thanks in advance. David T
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: QL Symphonic Choirs (Play) in ...
    Hi David, No experience with Wordbuilder or QL, but the tutorials you mention are in the Logic 303 TNT2 series, chapters 18-25. That's the September and October edition. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: