macProVideo.com
Forums
  • goanjoey
    upgrading tutorials to logic 9
    hi guys i want to upgrade my tutorials to the new ones with logic 9 can i do this and how?? cheers joey
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: upgrading tutorials to logic 9...
    Hi Joey, Log-in at macprovideo.com Go to the Tutorials page and find the tutorials you wish to upgrade. Add them to your cart Go to your Cart and you should see these tutorials listed as upgrades for $5 each. :) Rounik
  • goanjoey
    thanx rounik i did it...but now i am trying to watch the loc 9 free tutorial and just canoot get past little things...somehow i cannot get around this new site.... even nedi on iphone does not work...or maye its halloween...:))j
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Joey, Either Halloween or the fact you joined macProVideo on April Fool's Day 2008 ;-) But seriously, this sounds like a job for our fab Support Team. They'll be able to help you find a solution to this. Sounds like it may be a browser, Quicktime or your account issue. When you contact our Support team: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] please mention as many technical details as possible, for example: - Mac OSX version - Quicktime version - Which Internet Browser you are using - Detailed description of the problem and your procedure. This will help them be able to help you quicker. Hope it all works out very soon! If you need any other help, do let me know. Thanks Rounik
  • JulianM
    Interesting what you say about the browser - what do you recommend? I'm getting pretty constant glitches in these forums (eg back button not working) with Safari 4.03 - would I be better off with Firefox? Obviously I can just try it and see - but given that things are beta and will be changing what's going to be more solid long term?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Julian, I use a number of Browsers to access macProVideo.com including the forums and the Online NEDweb player. Everything works fine here... Try Firefox - but it would be interesting to know what version of OSX and Quicktime you're running and whether you find any issues on any other sites? Cheers Rounik
  • goanjoey
    on my macpro the free logic 9 tut just keeps on browsing and browsing forever...cant play anything on my macbook only the 1st(little things play) and then hangs, i cannot see the menu,i use snowleopard,10.6 on both, regards j
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Joey, But I can't begin to help unless I know a little more about your system ;-) Could you answer my questions from my post on 20th October please... Might also be easier for you to contact Support if you haven't already done so. :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: