macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Andre
    Upgrading my tutorials?
    Hi, I just got Logic 9, upgrading from Logic 7. I have Logic 101, 102, 103, 105, 201, 204, 205, 303 and 305 dating back from when Logic 7 was still the current version. I was wondering then, what would be the best way to upgrade my understanding along with new upgrade I got. Does buying the new Logic series make sense or only redundant? Is there a tutorial targeting my specific need? Thanks Andre Favreau
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Upgrading my tutorials?
    Hi Andre, If you were upgrading from 8 to 9 I might suggest holding back on upgrading (although the $5 upgrades from Logic 8 tutorials to their Logic 9 counterparts makes it a very easy decision for most). There are many changes in the interface and the way Logic 9 works compared to version 7. I would go for the Logic 101 to give you the best overall grounding. Although the EXS24 has changed and has a graphical approach you might be ok with the current 102. The 103 has not been updated yet and nether had the 105. The 201, 204 and 205 don't require updating. The 303 TNT2 might interest you... and the Waveburner 305 hasn't been updated yet. So, really I would go for the Logic 101 Core Logic tutorial and if you are interested in exploring Flex Time the new 104 is amazing too. Hope that helps, Rounik
  • Andre
    Thanks! You make a lot of sense! So I'll go for 101, 104 and I'll check out 303. Thanks Again! Andre
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks Andre, I should add to make sure you get 303 TNT2 not 303 TNT as you already seem to have this title? I should also add that you can browse the complete list of tutorials for Logic here and view the previews online by clicking on 'Launch Player': [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorials/logic[/url] Do let us know if you need any further help & enjoy your tutorials and Logic 9! :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: