macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JROD
    Bouncing 10 tracks down to one for Master
    Hi All, Song's finished, now I want to bounce it down to one stereo track so I can master it... but I've never figured out how to do that... I can bounce to my itunes but I can't figure out step by step how to bounce that track down to an audio track right there in my arrange window. JROD
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Bouncing 10 tracks down to one...
    Hi, An easy way is to set the locators at the beginning and end of the area you want to bounce (your project), Choose: File > Bounce Select PCM and choose Aiff or Wave Choose 24bit and the sample rate of your project. Click 'OK'. If you have the Logic 101: Core Logic tutorial you'll find this info in Videos 105-108. Cheers Rounik
  • JROD
    I think I got it now. I didn't realize that I could go into the browser window and drag the bounced file back into my project. Now, I'll go study about gain, compression etc.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi JRod, In the Bounce Window there is an option: "Add file to Audio Bin". If you tick this it will be automatically added to your project and will appear in the Bin (in the Media Area). :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: