macProVideo.com
Forums
  • roberto
    Text in Score Editor
    Hallo In Logic 9 I've a little new problem I can't solve. In Score Editor I write, let's say, the title of the composition, with Text, as always (in Logic 8). Than I want to change the font size, so I select the text (it becomes green or, if I double click it, blu). I go to Text > Fonts, the Font window opens, I change the size, or whatever, but nothing happens. No reactions at all! I've never had this problem before in logic 8. What has changed? Any idea? Thanks a lot Roberto
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Text in Score Editor
    Hi Roberto, I'll give this a test when I'm next near Logic... Have you updated Logic to 9.0.2? :o) Best Rounik
  • roberto
    Not yet Rounik, I'm always afraid to be transformed in a frog when it's time to update, but I'll do it in a few days with the technician who knows everything will be here (I decided to add the second monitor, the big one Apple). Do you think it's worthy to save settings and so on or is it painless? Let me know if your works fine. ciao roberto (e grazie)
  • roberto
    Ok, I've solved it. There is a different procedure in Logic 9 (or at least one you could avoid in Logic 8). It's necessary to Text Style, so: 1- select the text in Score Editor. 2- go to Text > Text Style. 3- In Text Style window clic on the corrispondent Example of the Style choosen from the Style pop-up menu in the Event Parameter box. 4- the Fonts window opens and there, finally (!!!), we can edit all what we want. A bit more simple wouldn't be bad! Good to know anyway. Ciao Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Ciao Roberto! I was just about to launch Logic and test this out... Well, glad you've found the solution - although it sounds like it definitely could be easier to achieve! In answer to your previous question. Yes, I find Logic 9.0.2 more stable and a little more responsive than 9.0.0. I find it good practice to clone/backup my system before performing major updates. I admit I didn't perform a clone prior to updating to 9.0.2... but now I'm looking for a princess to turn me back from being a frog ;-) No, seriously, everything has worked well for me with 9.0.2 and 10.5.7. A presto :) Rounik
  • roberto
    Thanks Rounik I'll let you know about frogs and princess... a presto Roberto
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: