macProVideo.com
Forums
  • NoteFarm
    Logic 7 105 Logic's Environment Explored
    Hi folks, I am looking to learn about Logics environment and I am very tempted to start by purchasing the "Logic 7 105 Logic's Environment Explored" video. I have no doubt that the video is of the same high standard as the other MacProVideos I own. My only concern is that I use Logic Pro 8.0.2 and the video is shot using Logic 7. I know that there are certain aspects of the environment were automated starting in Logic 8 and as such wonder how much of the video examples will still be pertinent? Any help and input is most welcome, Thanks and good mixes to all, Jay ...Sorry about the double post. I was a little track pad happy. Mods, please feel free to delete the duplictae.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic 7 105 Logic's Envir...
    Hi Jay, Sure the 105 is still useful. Not quite sure what you mean by automated? The Environment hasn't had any major changes from 7 to 9 that I can remember... The 105 is very good, especially if you don't mind the interface changes and the odd video or two which might not be relevant to Logic 8. It will still get you comfortable using the Environment IMHO. I'd recommend checking out the 303 TNT1 & then TNT2 after the 105 to learn how to create some pretty amazing Environments! Hope that helps! Rounik
  • NoteFarm
    Hi Rounik, Thank you for the reply and recommendations. As you can see form my confusion over the environment in my initial post I probably need this video more that I thought. I can put it off no longer,it's time to dig into the environment. I am looking forward to it. Time for me to get downloading. Thanks again, Jay
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Jay, Cool. Hope you enjoy it. You know you can check out previews of the Logic 105: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logicEnvironment[/url] Click on 'Watch Tutorial' to view it in NEDweb. Hope that helps, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: