Re: Custom templates/meters etc.
Sure, I'll do my best. I'm using Pixelmator these days on my Logic Mac (pretty much a Photoshop clone - and pretty good too). So I think all the commands should relate to directly to photoshop CS3.
I tried out changing the Cycle Region and it should be quite straight forward.
First create backups of the original files... or even the entire Logic.app!!!
1. Open the Ru_CycleArea_B.tiff in Photoshop.
2. No need to create any layers for this one... Choose Edit > Fill...
3. Pick a colour, blend mode and opacity until you are happy with the colour.
4. Open Ru_CycleArea_S.tiff in Photoshop and apply the same settings to this file.
save as a tiff with the same name and save them / copy them into the relevant folder.
5. Start Logic and marvel at your new found artistry :o)