macProVideo.com
Forums
  • md
    how to move by in 1 frame steps...?
    hi... again thx Rounik for solving my last issue... heres another : im usually edinting video so im used in FCP controls...when im editing sound in logic id like to be able to move by the frames...like in the fcp ---arrows-left and right... can logics navigation line be moved arround by frames...in 1 frame steps...? yours m.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: how to move by in 1 frame step...
    Hi md, Happy I could help with your other issue :) I know the feeling! I often am going between FCP and Logic so I've set up my key commands in Logic: Specifically to forward or reverse by one frame. Open the Key Commands Window (Option-K) and in the search field type 'frame'. Now you'll find forward by one frame and rewind by one frame. I assigned Ctrl-Option-left arrow and ctrl-option-right arrow respectively. :) Rounik
  • md
    yup...just did it ... i even went and bought small m-audio oxygen for this system...assigned few buttons and knobs ... works well...heh nice and cheap gadget... im totally gonna change preset tools...i always hit that A key for main tool...from FCP... and B for blade...you know. thx Rounik m.
  • Rounik Admin
    Yes, I hardly use the Blade tool anymore. I for In and O for Out and shift delete (ripple delete) or just delete and n for toggle snapping on and off and link selection (shift-L) are my more used commands now... I love Logic's Key Commands versatility. Although I normally keep to standard commands to make it easier when teaching Logic :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: