macProVideo.com
Forums
  • goanjoey
    pro53 & b4 installation
    hi guys i have just loaded komplete 5 on my macbook,files on external hard drive but i get these errors: 1)still no tone wheel files found,please install b4 again(but the files are there in the samples folder) 2)native instruments cannot find installation file 3) for pro53 it says cannot find def.p5a, pls locate the file in order to use default presets(and hangs) but the file is in the folder kindly help joey
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: pro53 & b4 installation
    Hi Joey, I don't have Komplete 5. I assume (as you have the files on your external drive) that Komplete needs to reference these files and this 'link' is broken. Did you install Komplete 5 as per the instructions by NI? Do they suggest that you need to create an alias to the samples folder? I would suggest contacting NI directly to find out what to do... but which file, and which folder are you talking about exactly? :) Rounik
  • goanjoey
    Re: pro53 & b4 installation
    Hi rounik yes I install as per their instructions,&did the update to,status all activated,b4 has a folder with all tonwheels in it,in their sample folder,I tried moving it around too,pro53 has a file, not folder,difficult to explain but if u have the software u will get it, also when I ran logic 9,it scanned the other instruments,but I had to abort on pro53 will contact n.i cheers joey
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: