macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Ben
    Bounce audio input in Logic
    I have an external MIDI track that plays an instrument on my computer. The audio of that instrument is then rerouted back to logic input 1-2. When I add an audio track with this input and arm it for recording I can hear the sound in Logic when I play the song. How do I bounce the song though without having to first RECORD the audio track? I want to hit bounce and have ALL of my tracks INCLUDING the input of the external instrument mixed down and bounced. How do I do that?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Bounce audio input in Logic
    Hi Ben! Have you tried Bouncing in Real-time? Alternatively, you could set the outputs for all channels to a Bus and create a new Audio Channel with that Bus as the input and record your project in realtime within Logic. :) Rounik
  • Ben
    Hi Rounik, Yes, recording my main bus is an option, only I don't understand why it's not possible to just bounce the project just as is. There is little difference between a plugged in audio instrument which processes audio within the sequencer and an external audio device that sends the audio into the sequencer... in the end the audio is picked up by the sequencer at the same time anyway. Recording the bus at the moment seems the only solution, then bounce the file without output channel plugins if I want to convert to mp3 with ID tagging.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Ben, I did mention recording the project. But you need to set it to real-time bounce. :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: