macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Champ Tokesalot
    Drums coming through where there are none programmed.
    I have experienced this twice now on Logic Pro 8 Studio. I don't have any drum parts programmed into the arrange page, but drum sounds are coming out but only through my main output, not through any other channels. Really weird and very irritating. Has anyone ever experienced this? Does anyone have a solution? I would appreciate your help. Thank you.
  • Champ Tokesalot
    Re: Drums coming through where the...
    I guess I need to be more clear. Where do I look for audio that is coming out of the Main Output but not any other of the channels? A bass drum and hi hat are playing even though I have nothing programmed into the arrange page. When I shut off Ultra Beat the same bass drum and hi hat are playing all through my song now and I cannot figure out what the heck happened. The bass drum and hi hat are only coming through the main output. There is only one Ultra Beat, no other bass drum and hi hat parts. None of the channels show any audible audio whatsoever but the bass drum and hi hat are coming through the main outputs only. I have no idea where to look.
  • Hamish H
    do you have the sequencer on in Ultrabeat? Maybe there is a pattern loaded in Ultra beat that you haven't noticed. This happened to me a lot, I used to get doubled up drums without knowing why. There is an on/off switch on the sequencer, and if you choose 'full view' you can see all the drums that have been sequenced. Hope that helps!
  • Champ Tokesalot
    The drum sequencer is not running. No midi parts in the arrangement page. No other drum parts at all in any of the channels. There is no audio coming out of any channel including bus/aux, but there is a bass drum beat and a hi hat coming through the main output. Where it is coming from and how I can remove it is the reason I have come here today.
  • Champ Tokesalot
    Nothing is programmed into the arrangement area, no other channels have midi or audio that is a drum part. No aux/bus or other channel has any visible audio coming out. The audio only comes through the main output and I have no idea where it is coming from. I can even bounce a part that has no arranged drum parts in it but the bass drum and hi hat are coming through in the bounce. From where? Thanks for the help!
  • Champ Tokesalot
    I went into the environment and found an Ultra Beat instrument that was playing the beats I was wondering about. The instrument was erased from arrange area but was somehow still in the environment? Not sure what I did wrong but at least I found it. Thanks..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: