macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Axel
    Approximate Frequency Range Of Musical Instruments
    Hey Steve. I was wondering if the the chart you used in the 401 Logic's Mastering Toolkit; Tutorial #29 EQ and Perceptions is available for download anywhere. The chart was titled "Approximate Frequency Range of Musical Instruments". It really helped to see this visually. Great tutorial too! Thanks.
  • steveH
    Re: Approximate Frequency Range Of...
    I could make available... however, this link: http://www.dak.com/reviews/tutorial_frequencies.cfm ... is pretty good (thought not as pretty as mine!)
  • Axel
    I went to the link you provided and did enjoy the tutorial on EQ and saw their chart. Their chart isn't nearly as pretty as yours and seems to address orchestral instruments. I hate to bother you but is there any chance of getting my hands on your chart. I won't be offended by 'no'. I promise. -Thanks
  • steveH
    I'll send set up a link! Here it is: http://steveHmusic.com/files/FrequencyChart.pdf
  • Axel
    Thanks Steve. Greatly appreciated. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed your Logic tutorials. They've really helped me understand many critical concepts and taken my creativity to a whole new level. Thanks again!
  • Thank you!
    Thank you, Steve! As soon as I saw that chart in the 401 tutorials I went looking for a likeness on the web. Nothing as straight up and accessible for my tastes as what you produced. The fact that you were cool with posting it somehow makes you even better than I thought you could be. LOL! You have such a great way with speaking and your tutorials are so intuitive. Well done! One suggestion, maybe put a little note on the bottom of the pdf saying "chart by steve h, copyright macprovideo.com" so that if it makes its rounds you and the brilliant site you help out on gets some advertising and possible follow-ups or at worst, at least credit. Thanks again for all of your lessons. I am learning SO much and am SO stoked about mixing and mastering music! Regards, Jacob
  • Darren
    Accurate Frequency Range Of instruments
    Hi Axel, Check this web site out. I think it is just what you are looking for. http://www.independentrecording.net/irn/resources/freqchart/main_display.htm Cheers Darren
  • Axel
    Thanks Darren for taking the time to post this link. The site is very cool, informative and interactive. I would encourage others to visit this site. -Thanks Again!
  • Thank you!
    Fantastic, Darren. Thank you!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: