macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Saxyxee
    Problem pasting sequences in Ultrabeat Logic 9
    I've been following Steve's Ultrabeat unleashed. I'm on section 24 on the step sequencer, and find once I've copied Voice and Sequence I am not then able to go on and past the sequence somewhere else. I am able to paste voice and swap with clipboard, but not just the sequence. I notice when I control click to paste, when the list of pattern slots comes up, none are ticked or available, and when I try to select one nothing reacts. Any ideas? Many thanks Pan
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Problem pasting sequences in U...
    Hi Pandora, Seems to be a new bug in Ultrabeat. Thanks for letting us know! I'd recommend letting Apple know about this: [url]http://www.apple.com/feedback/logicpro.html[/url] I have found a workaround to copy/paste a sequence only: - Control-click on the track lane (in Full View Mode for example) for a Voice. - Choose: Copy - Control-click on the lane of the Voice you wish to copy to and choose: Paste. Cheers Rounik
  • Saxyxee
    Thanks Rounik I've posted a bug report. I love your workaround, in a way it's more intuitive. Nice. Thanks Pandora
  • Rounik Admin
    My pleasure Pandora! I've also sent a bug report to Apple about the UB issue. Thanks Rounik
  • steveH
    Things get fixed. New things break... why can't the Logic world be perfect!!!!!
  • Saxyxee
    It may not be perfect, but it is perfectly AMAZING how deep the program runs and how much I'm learning from macpro. Steve, your voice is great to listen to, and you present the material with such clarity. By the way, there also seems to be a bug when trying to copy over voice and sequence from the import section ... ah well ...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: