macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Bedagoa
    How to get $5 upgrade for Core Logic
    Hey, I have the Logic 8 101 tutorial I purchased a year or so ago, and was wondering how I purchase the $5 upgrade to Core Logic. When I go to purchase the tutorial, I only see the option to get it at full price, and nothing for the discount. Does anyone know? Thanks.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: How to get $5 upgrade for Core...
    Hi Jack, Add the tutorial to your Cart and it will automatically show up as a $5 upgrade (in your personal Shopping Cart area). Cheers Rounik
  • Wivupyi
    Re: How to get $5 upgrade for Core...
    Just wondering from anyone who has done the $5 Logic upgrades if its really worth it? I was browsing through Steve H's master class and could only see 2 new lessons in it that weren't in the Logic 8 version (and one of them appeared to be just a look at flex editing). I have quite a few of the Logic 8 tutorials and will upgrade them all if its a worthwhile update. Have any of them been redone or is it just the old version w/ a few updated tidbits? Perhaps some are more worth it than others? thanks, Brian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: