macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JamieInNC
    The arpeggiator...
    Hi all... Just wondering if there is a way to apply the arpeggiator to pre-existing chords already in an instrument track. I can get the arpeggiator to work just fine as explained in the tutorials, but instead of playing the chords I want in real time, I'd like to have them established already in a region and have the arpeggiator do it's job after it's been connected. Searched through the threads here and the manual, but haven't seen any explanation. Thanks in advance! Jamie
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: The arpeggiator...
    Hi Jamie, For the easiest way to use Arp on an existing MIDI region: 1. Create an Arpeggiator object in the Environment. 2. Connect it's output to the Software Instrument Channel Strip of choice. 3. Assign a new track to the Arpeggiator. 4. Place the existing MIDI region from the Software Instrument track onto the Arpeggiator track. Thanks Rounik
  • JamieInNC
    Thanks Rounik! I don't know why I didn't try that in the first place. I mistakenly thought the region had to be in the instrument track to which the arpeggiator was attached. Sounding good! Jamie
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem Jamie! Enjoy arpeggiating :) Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: