macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Simon
    New DnB Video
    Like many, I was thrilled to hear about the planned "Confessions of a Drum & Bass Producer" Tutorial by Nigel Broad, (release date 30th Nov) it's just that earlier today I took a peek out of my bedroom window and noticed that I seem to have inadvertently stumbled into the middle of a bloody great world recession. Now in the past (once or twice) I'm sure I've acquired one of those lovely little coupon codes to enter when purchasing a MacPro Tutorial but I can't for the life of me remember where it came from. Can anybody help? If I take the amount of money in my bank account (how do I add negative numbers?), double it, times it by my unagreed overdraft and divided it by my number of unpaid bills am I likely to end up with a working code? Simon
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: New DnB Video
    Hi Simon, It comes from your Email Inbox ;-) Are you not signed up to the macProVideo newsletter??? There are a few people that deleted the recent one and have been asking about the Friday 27th and Monday 30th only 50% off all tutorials offer. Do check your Spam folder and Inbox. You should have received it yesterday (Friday). Let me know by posting here and sending a note to Support: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] with my name in the title on Monday if you need further help. Thanks Rounik
  • Simon
    Hey Rounik, I've bought quite a few MPV vids over the years, but I don't seem to remember getting a newsletter (It may just be that I unsubscribed during one of my regular "I've really got to stop messing around with Logic and do something constructive with my life" phases). I can't find it in my spam folder. What would you suggest I do, I'm very excited about the video coming out on Monday but the coupon code would be a real blessing? Cheers, Si
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Simon, I sent you an email from macProVideo support yesterday. Did you receive it? I've also subscribed you to the email newsletter. :) Rounik
  • Simon
    Cheers Rounik, Your support mail went to my gmail spam folder for some strange reason but I've now corrected that and pre-ordered the vid. Thanks again for your help, I'm really looking forward to this one :o) Si
  • Rounik Admin
    No probs Simon! I hope you enjoy it :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: