macProVideo.com
Forums
  • eLe
    Where does Logic put my loops
    Hi, I've ventured into the new world of creating some Apple Green Loops - pretty cool! I'm very excited but I made a few mistakes and would like to delete some of the Loops I created... Anyone know where I would find these? I've searched and searched... nothing. Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Where does Logic put my loops
    Hi eLe, You can find the factory standard apple loops here: HD/Library/Audio/Apple Loops/Apple/ Your own loops and 3rd party loops should be in: User/*your home folder*/Library/Audio/Apple Loops/ Rolling your own Green Apple loops rocks! :) Rounik
  • eLe
    Thanks! Do you know if it's possible to create new "Genres" or add other tags to Green Apple Loops? Also, I didn't expect the Green Loops to be in AIF format... Anyway, thanks again.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi eLe, AFAIK it's not possible to add new genres to the Apple Loops Library. There is a way to add extra meta tags to files in OSX's Finder. However, I don't think this is referenced by the Apple Loop Browser. :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: