macProVideo.com
Forums
  • David T
    A bug, or my error?
    Hi all. I'm having an unexpected result in L9 compared to previous versions - maybe it's my error but I have shown a colleague and we are not sure.... I am trying to create a sampler instrument from prerecorded audio. I have successfully tried the new "create a sampler instrument track from region using transients and using audio files" - and this is great, but what if I have audio that i don't want to pop into the arrange? I have always gone via the Zones menu of the EXS24 and used load multiple samples and at this point, chosen "contiguous" with each zone set at one key - to give me a chromatic playback of my samples. However -although this works in L8, when i do this on L9, I don't get 1 note per zone, i get the whole keyboard on each zone C-2 to G8. I have tried all three options of drum map and auto map and none of them give you a chromatic result - surely this is a bug or am i missing something? best David Tobin
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: A bug, or my error?
    Hi David, Yup. It is indeed a bug :( Best Rounik
  • David T
    Ouch - is there a way around it that anyone can think of? I could of course drag audio into the arrange and work from there - but it's a long way around if i want to get students working from audio on CD's! Any ideas? Also - how do you post the bug report? David
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi David, I normally drag the files from a Finder window onto a key in the EXS24 Instrument Editor and then select 'Contiguous zones' from the dialogue window. This works :) To post a bug report: Open Logic Pro. Go to the Logic Pro menu and choose: 'Provide Logic Pro Feedback' a quick link to the page is: [url]http://www.apple.com/feedback/logicpro.html[/url] :-) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: