macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    New logic 9 book
    Hi all, The new Logic 9 Apple book is now shipping. Rounik, i don't know if u have it yet but so far im not that impressed. i think it would have been better for the author to add an amended to the L8 book as much is the same, apart from a small section Chapter 7 which add a small flex task. There is also a pedalboard task and thats about it.Another £30 for very little. Unfortunately as a trainer we don't have a choice,we have to get it. all the best Mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: New logic 9 book
    Hi mtec, Yes, I have my copy. I'm not all the way through it yet... I agree much is the same, but of course there is no 'Working with Video' chapter and a few additions I've spotted with 'bounce in place', Flex tool (Chapter 3 and 7), etc. Well, it's just one of those things. Being Certified Trainers we have to get it... and perhaps there were just too many additions (albeit small ones) and parts to remove that a new book was the only feasible way forward? It is a shame that it has taken such a long time to release this book. 4/5 months since Logic 9 was released? Well, it sure is easier and more environmentally friendly to create updates for Video Tutorials as we saw here for the Logic 101 8 to 9 tutorials. :) Rounik
  • mtec
    yes they left out the vid chapter.My students all enjoyed doing that task so i may do it as an extra. oh well,next is the recertification exam, another £180. More grovelling to the boss. have a gr8 crimbo. mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Yes, I enjoyed the working with video section too. But that'll be in the Advanced course, which sounds like it's had a major rewrite by David Dvorin. Have a good one too mate... you're not finishing up for Christmas already are you? Oh, the joys of working in Education ;-) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: