macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JamieInNC
    Mic input...
    Hi folks! Yesterday I found an old battery-powered Sony Stereo condenser mic I used to use for recording audio on my mini-disc recorder (which still works, by the way), and decided to try recording some vocals into logic. I couldn't get Logic to detect the incoming signal. Yes, the mic was on... How would I get Logic to detect audio coming in from the port on the back of my iMac? Is there something in the settings that needs to be addressed? I watched the entire core logic tutorial, and reviewed the sections on importing audio, but didn't find anything in there that could help me out. Thanks in advance! Jamie
  • JamieInNC
    Re: Mic input...
    Never mind! I went into system preferences and changed the input to "line-in." Sheesh! I'm studying this material so hard I'm starting to forget the really easy stuff! Jamie
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Mic input...
    lol! No problem Jamie... and tell me about it. It's always the simple things you've got to watch out for :-) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: