macProVideo.com
Forums
  • coFane
    TnT CC banks?
    Steve, I've watched EVERY single one of your tutorials (except TNT2) and they are truly phenomenal. Thank you!! I just got done watching TNT1 #70-73 about continuos controllers. I am just confused as to what one would use these types of templates for? Is it for the sole purpose of modulating EXS regions? Does it go beyond that? Do they do things that normal automation can't do? Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: TnT CC banks?
    Hi coFane! I tend to use Track based automation mainly, but CC (Hyper draw / Region based automation) can be very convenient for controlling external synths and software synths that don't lend themselves to being controlled by Track automation. Also, being able to control modulation on one insrument - will probably have the same effect on another instrument, whereby track automation's fader values may be different across different synths. I'm sure there are plenty more advantages, such as moving region based automation is, well, tied to a region and can be moved and copied extremely easily. There's pros and cons in using both... depends on your workflow and what you wish to achieve. :) my 0.02$ Rounik
  • coFane
    Re: TnT CC banks?
    Oh, Okay. Definitely makes sense to me now. Thanks Rounik!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: