macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Bruiser
    Re: Share your Logic Environments ...
    Hi Rounik, I recently discovered your site and just now downloaded the environment to 'fix velocity of midi notes while being recorded into Logic', as this is my latest midi drama. I am something of a novice it's true, but when I open the file I get 'warning, this project was created using a later version of Logic, please up grade'. Your project was created by Logic Pro 8, and I am using the latest Version, 8.0.2 (1502.22) Thanks, Brian
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Brian, Welcome to the macProVideo! I believe I created the 'Fix velocity' environment using Logic 9. It should still open & work fine in Logic 8 though. Does it not open at all? Thanks Rounik
  • Bruiser
    Hey Rounik, I was panicked a little by the 'warning', lol, and when I previewed the 'velocity' project it read Logic 8, so I thought I would check. Thank you kindly for responding, bye, Brian
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem Brian! Hope you enjoy the Velocity fixer environment (and any others you download). Best Rounik
  • JGUNZ
    I am trying to figure out how to set up my new Akai midi keyboard in logic's environment, and use all the faders and knobs on the keyboard to work with logics instruments. Does anyone have an environment set up to do that? Or is this covered in any tutorials at MPV? Thanks for any help
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Jex What model is your Akai? Have you tried setting it up using the Controller Assignments? Logic Pro > Preferences > Control Surfaces > Controller Assignments This thread may help you: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=7732&sid=#7734[/url] Let me know if you need any more help. Cheers Rounik
  • Kyjocuy
    Hi Jamie, Rounik et al, some of your enviroplugz (EG fuzzwah) are no longer there! Is it possible for you to resend them, or direct me to a server that has them? Thanks! Steve
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Steve, Oops... Looks like Sendspace didn't keep them all that long then. Sorry about that! Well, I'll need to see if we can get something permanent done about this... though might be a while before this happens. In the meantime, aside from the Fuzzwah environment (which I don't have) were there any others you wanted? I can upload them again... :) R
  • Rounik Admin
    Logic Talk Back Button
    Hi All, A new Environment for all: A Talk Back button. Designed to mute your music while you speak to a vocalist/musician in another booth... set the talkback channel strip to the output as needed. [url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/4bil0t[/url] Try it out and let me know what you think. :) Rounik
  • Logic Pro & Logic Environments
    Hello - I too would be interested in trying some of these environments.. I've put off dealing with Environment far too long. I found most links to be not functional.. May I suggest box.net. They are free, downloads are instantly available, and you don't get advertising.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: