macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Segejee
    effects in Ultrabeat
    so I wanna apply a different effect plugins to different voices. I Logic 7 I had to create an Aux channel and output the voice to the Aux channel, now in Logic 8 every time I create a bus it creates an Aux channel. So am I routing the output of the voice to the bus or an Aux channel now? I'm confused.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: effects in Ultrabeat
    In Logic 8/9, there is a slight change. A Bus still exists, but think of it as the cable that runs runs from the send of a track/channel strip to the input of an Aux channel. So, yes you route to a Bus... which in turn feeds the input of an Aux channel. If you click in the Input section of an Aux channel you'll be able to select a Bus as the input. :)
  • Segejee
    So when I create an a Bus, like Bus 1 it creates Aux 1 in the arrange window. When I go to UB in the voice output section there is output for 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, and so on. Is that saying Bus 3 and 4, bus 5 and 6, bus 7 and 8? or what?
  • Segejee
    Nevermind I had to create a multi-output UB instrument and it fixed the problem.
  • Segejee
    One thing though on the input of the Aux channel under the UB instrument I see it only goes up to 15-16 but in UB the voice output actually goes up to 17 to 24?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: