macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Drum Maschine
    MIDI Drag and drop is a big feature... wish this was possible in UB (to drop MIDI files into it's sequencer that is). :)
  • logicluvva
    Thanks for the info. I use Battery 3 , Ultrabeat, Addictive Drums and EXS24... I tend to do it all from the keyboard and the Logic editors..Piano Roll, Event, Hyper etc.. It takes time but it is precise to the song and it's human/ish groove. Across the tutorial range here....I got a pretty good feel for the power of the editors alone.Once that clicked it's been great to feel progress.To think of the music again. I have become very interested in Maschine. I have an Akai MPD 32 that I can't get into ...mainly because of the pads.I just don't like them. I like the idea of Maschine's sampling and drag n drop.The workflow etc. I'll check it out..mainly to hear it's own sounds and the feel of the pads.I hope it runs smoothly with Logic. Cheers.
  • Darren
    Hi Logicuwa, Yes Maschine runs very well with logic. In fact with the latest update to Ver 1.50, the level of integration is excellent. It has a built in Midi pattern editor like ultrabeat, only bigger with more layers, And ultrabeats ability to drag those midi patterns out onto the arrange page. You can also do this with audio. I own several drum programmes, Battery 3 used to be my favourite until Maschine came along. I recommend it highly.
  • logicluvva
    Thanks , Darren. The beauty of the internet and this site is clear. I was wondering who to ask and then I saw this thread. I will definitely be getting Maschine now. I did need a lawnmower though....oh well....manual grass-cutting here I come . Cheers
  • Darren
    A wise choice. Mowing the lawn is no where near as much fun. :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: