macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Dekuruy
    Re: Learn mode & cc question
    Hey, Rounik, Happy New Year! Just wanted to let you know that my Holiday Show went well, and all was fine with whatever I did with Logic in the show. Connecting the Trigger Finger directly from the Physical Output to the transformer was what did the trick. Also, because I 'applied operation and filtered non-matching events', this gave me peace of mind in knowing that the students wouldn't be able to effect the performance in any unwanted ways by hitting or moving any other controls on the Trigger Finger. Wanted to thank you also for providing info on Logic certification. I confused the different types of training Apple offers, so, just to clarify, I was looking for level 1 certification as an end user, not as a trainer. I'll look into getting the Logic 9 training book. I've been spending the last few days getting acquainted with MainStage, since you mentioned it above in this thread. You're right, Rounik! MainStage is easier to do routing with, and it offers even more in terms of visuals! The MainStage 101 vids helped in getting me going as well. I have some questions about its behavior, which I'll address in a new post. Thanks as always, Rounik, and have a happy, healthy, and productive 2010! Adam
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Learn mode & cc question
    Hi Adam, Happy New Year! Really happy to hear the show went well. That makes complete sense to cable from Trigger Finger in Physical Output! Nice and elegant solution :) Yeah, I like Mainstage and where it's going. Wish I had more time to play with it... Have a very happy, healthy & successful 2010 Adam! Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: