macProVideo.com
Forums
  • kenmayfield2004
    logic pro 8 - exs24 synth
    When using exs24 synth in logic pro 8---in the legacy instruments I have the following missing: 3, 4, 6, 11 thru 25 missing.....is this normal? should there be something there for these instruments....I have loaded this software several times and always get the same results. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance...Ken
  • Bj
    Re: logic pro 8 - exs24 synth
    Hi Ken, In the 'Search Forum' window on the Macprovideo site type in " Missing exs files' and see if the answer is there... Cheers, Bj
  • Dekuruy
    This sounds like a problem similar to what I had when I first loaded Logic Studio (8). It turned out that I needed to update my GarageBand files. If you go into GarageBand - you have GarageBand if you have a Mac, and I'm assuming you do - you will find that some loops and software instruments are greyed out. Just click on any of those and you will be prompted to update GarageBand. Just follow the prompts - you have to have internet, of course. Let me know if this helps. Adam
  • Rounik Admin
    If Adam's method doesn't help, then insert the Logic Install DVD and go through the install process. Choose to 'customise' the install and one of the options is to install 'Legacy settings'. Make sure that is checked. :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: