macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rohogay
    Which Tutorial's would you recommend
    Hi Rounik, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Actually, Happy New DECADE! It's hard to believe it's already a new decade! I have some new software. Toontrack's Superior Drummer 2.0. Also bundled with the software is a super cool tool called EZ Player. I've included an image which is the Logic Setup instructions. I've never done anything in the environment yet so this looks technical and seemingly intimidating. I have purchased 18 macProVideo tutorials and downloaded them to my N.E.D Player. I also have an online subscription. Of the 18 tutorials I've watched a good portion of them but I haven't delved into the environment tutorials in any real depth. I see Steve H's tutorials have L7 environment and wondered is L9 pretty much the same? Of the 18 tutorials 8 are Logic related. Of the 8, which ones and what sections would you recommend for me to review so I can successfully complete the task required to get my EZ Player set up and operating correctly in my Logic 9 Pro software? I have the following on my N.E.D Player 101, 104, 201, 204, 205, 206, 303 TNT2 & 303 TNT1. Thanks much Victor Mason Mojave Ampworks LLC. [img]http://mojaveampworks.com/scrnshts/ezplayersetup.jpg[/img]
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Which Tutorial's would yo...
    Hi Victor! Happy New Year to you also! Time flies when you're having fun, and hope this year brings much success your way :) I understand the environment looks intimidating at first... I'd normally suggest in that case checking out the Logic 105 (older Logic 7 based tut) which deals with the environment. Don't let the Logic 7 interface fool you. The Environment in L7, 8 and 9 is practically identical. So the TNT's will be a good place to start for sure to help you see the environment as your friend :) Looking at the instructions, you could at a push try following them after watching a couple of the 'Environment focused' TNT 303 chapters. Let us know how you get on. Best Rounik
  • Rohogay
    I checked out section 21 on Martins 104 Tutorial and I did go into 303 since it has environment info. I also watched Steve divide up midi with his third party plugins on another video I have. Very technical. That guy is nothing short of a Logic MONSTER USER!!!!! Like your self too! Will do what you said and check 105. I did get the EZ player to drive the Superior 2.0 player but I found it was out of time? Screwy? I also see I need to isolate as instructed because the Midi player was driving all the other software channel strips. Thanks for the tips.
  • Rounik Admin
    Steve is indeed a Monster in the Environment!... Have you met Igor in hos tutorials yet..? :) Rounik
  • Rohogay
    Oh yes, I see him at the grocery store. Actually I mistook him for a Lady in front of me at the check out stand. She had no shoes on but her feet were so black and the soles on the bottom were so thick, I thought they were shoes. Definitely related, had lots of hair on her arms and face. That's right, I said FACE.
  • Rohogay
    Well Rounik, I bought the 105 tutorial and It gave me enough back bone to get the job done so it worked. Of course, it was much easier then expected. Thanks for the help. Here's a taste of the drums I got up and running. [url]http://mojaveampworks.com/snd/dbg.mp3[/url] Just the rhythm Trax so far. Will lay all the solo trax later. Just got it up and running yesterday. Great drums.
  • Rounik Admin
    Nice. The drums do sound very good. Glad the 105 helped! I'm sure you're going to start flying through the Environment in no time. The TNT1 and 2 I'm sure will appeal ;-) Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: