macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Bongolicious
    how to load exs24 sample patches
    downloaded some sample libraries that came with sample patches for the exs24, they have the ex24 icon with .exs extension on the end, how do i load these end????? tried to drag them in the window to no avail, tried putting them in the user folder for he sample instruments, no luck any help please??
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: how to load exs24 sample patch...
    Hi Place the EXS file in a folder in: Users/*home*/Library/Application Support/ Logic/Sampler Instruments/ I usually place the corresponding Audio files in a folder in the same location. Now launch Logic. Cheers Rounik
  • Bongolicious
    executed your steps and all the bass and vocal samples loaded no problem, but none of the drum kits loaded???? the loading audio file pops up then that particular instument .wav file says is not found. and you can continue or search again, ive clicked both to no avail, but under the edit window it shows the zones and audio files with all the parameters???? is there something diffferent i need to do with the kits???
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Bongolicious, No, they should work exactly the same way. - Do you have all the audio files for the .exs drum kits? - which sample set is this? - I would contact the manufacturer to check they have supplied you with all the correct files. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: