macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Richard Temple
    Electronic Workflow (406) Question
    I'm loving the tutorial. There's a tip Olav gives for the marquee tool for splitting multiple regions. He drags down over a few regions, then clicks the line made by the marquee tool. All those regions that were dragged over now are split at that point. I can't get this to work. Whenever I click on the line, the marquee tool starts to re-select a new area. Any ideas?
  • Hamish H
    Re: Electronic Workflow (406) Ques...
    Hi I don't think you're supposed to click directly on the line, but the middle of one of the highlighted regions instead?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Olav double clicks on the marquee line to split a region(s). This wasn't possible in Logic 8. Cheers Rounik
  • SONiC
    I can not get this split to work either! What's the trick. i'm using Logic 9.0.2 Thanks, SONiC
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Sonic, Welcome to the forums :) It does work, but I personally find it not very reliable unless I click in exactly the correct place. - Drag down over multiple reions with the Marquee tool to create a thin marquee line. - Click (with the pointer tool) exactly on the Marquee line and the regions will split in that position. Personally I am very used to using a key command for 'Split Regions/Events by locators or Marquee Selection'. Hope that helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: