macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: What's the ETA for the re...
    Hi VNL, Please see my post in this thread : Jan 26 '10 @ 11:53am PST I really can't say much more than that, other than it is due for release really really soon. I thought the 406 was originally announced as a pre-release tutorial? Some times tutorials can take a bit longer to produce and be released than expected. We appreciate your feedback though! Thanks Rounik
  • NDB-DNB
    Hi All, First of all, I would like to say a big thank you to all of you who've purchased my "Confessions ..." tutorial, the response has been amazing! Secondly, apologies for the long delay in getting the second half to you all in a timely manner. This project turned out to be considerably more work than I anticipated. The folks at macProVideo have very high production standards, and I wanted to make sure my first foray into the world of online education was up to those standards, and of course, the high standards you guys have come to expect. Rest assured though, the series is complete (actually it was completed shortly before NAMM). Upon handing off the completed videos, they went through mPV's vigorous quality control process, aka Steve H's superhuman ears and eyes! From there, from what I understand (correct me if I'm wrong, Admins) follows a process of "ingestion" into the mPV system, including some technical trickery with codecs and audio balancing. As of today, I'm told the second half of the tutorial will be available "in a matter of days", so keep your eyes (and ears) peeled! Apologies again for the delay, I sincerely hope you'll enjoy the remainder of the tutorial. Please feel free to direct comments/questions/critiques to me here, and I'll do my best to reply. Cheers, NIGEL BROAD
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Nigel It's great to see you on the forums! Thanks for popping along. Looking forward to the rest of your tutorial. There is indeed a rigorous production process involved in creating tutorials, as you correctly point out, also after it's been shot. :) Rounik
  • Wipavue
    Thank-you for the update, Nigel. I am sure this is a daunting task. Cheers, Glenn
  • steveH
    It's out!!!!
  • Wipavue
    Downloading now! Thanks! Glenn
  • JamieInNC
    Excellent! I have two hours free at work today and am looking forward to it! I'm very happy to see lots of mixing advice in the new portion, especially for vocals. Jamie
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: