macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JamieInNC
    Bouncing help...
    Hi all! I just bounced a project to try out some things from Steve's Mastering tutorial, and I have a question about environment items. In this particular song, I have two major environment items, one being a simple arpeggiator and the other a rather complex muting system for tracks routed to the mixer from Ultrabeat. When I bounced the project to make a master audio file, none of the environment systems worked. How do you get those systems to transfer their operations to an audio file via bouncing? Thanks in advance! Jamie
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Bouncing help...
    When using what I would call 'live Environment objects' (Arpeggiator, Delay Line, etc) - basically anything that only produces an effect when Logic's transport is running - you either need to cable it directly from physical input to the sequencer input and record the MIDI track into Logic. (This will record the notes created by the Arpeggiator for example). Or if the Arp object is connected to a channel strip then bounce the track or project in real-time. :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: