macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rohogay
    Nice Meeting you guys at NAMM
    Cheif Talk-A-Lot here Hey Chief. Hope it was a good showing and worth the effort to go up there. God knows it wasn't cheap. I used to do the NAMM but someone has to die in order to get a space on the main floor. Otherwise, your deligated to the basment. Unless your willing to sit with the drummers all day? Thay don't even bother bringing the DB meter over there. That's the section where you just forget about your hearing and figure your going to loose a little. So I was very happy to see Steve, Martin and Scott. I thought they were all very easy to speak with and fine people all the way around. I'm happy to have had the chance to visited the booth and made a face to face with the people whom I am listening to so often with the training. Great stuff guys. Hope to see the Celomoney Melodyne DNA and Studio video out soon. That is so powerful. If only Logic would just integrate it directly into the Logic Host! one can only dream!!!!!! Hey Steve, Thanks so much for the tip that Logic went 64 bit. I left around 3 PM and headed straight to the studio and switched it on. So cool. Be seeing you around again I hope. Victor Mason Mojave Ampworks LLC Vintage Amps Message Forum
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: