macProVideo.com
Forums
  • David T
    Using 9.1 in 64 bit
    Hi all. A question. When i load logic 9.1 on the loading window it says logic (32bit). How do you get it to load in 64 bit mode - or is there some way of activating 64 bit usage that I've missed? Thanks David Tobin
  • JamieInNC
    Re: Using 9.1 in 64 bit
    David, I think you need to open your finder, right-click on the 9.1 version, and select "get info." From there, the Get Info window should have a check-box for "Open in 32-bit mode" somewhere near the top. Uncheck that box and you should be good to go! Jamie
  • David T
    Brilliant! Now i need to figure out where to find EastWest 64bit play engine and the other 64 bit plugins where i have not upgraded stuff - off to the spectrasonics site next! Anyone know about the play engine 64 bit? It only shows in the 32bit folder... Thanks Jamie! David
  • JamieInNC
    No problem, David! I must admit, though, that your other questions are beyond me. I'm still getting used to the Logic's indigenous plug-ins! Glad I could help. I just realized I'm on this site way too much, considering I respond to posts (where I can actually help) in 3 minutes or less. Hah! Jamie
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey guys! I think Play is not yet 64bit compatible as a plugin... But it is in standalone mode? :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: