macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Cusypue
    The Ugly VSTi Interface Xb04
    Hi Guys recently download The Ugly VSTi Interface Xb04 which i would like to rewire with Logic 8 pro,I search internet but did not find any useful information.Hope you guys can help me thanks .
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: The Ugly VSTi Interface Xb04
    Hi Logic only uses Audio Units (AU) and can not read VST's or VSTi's. There is a VST to AU wrapper by fxpansion - but I don;t know how well it works with certain plugins. :) Rounik
  • Cusypue
    sure i know that Vst does not work with Logic ,but The Ugly Interface is some kind of wrapper for actual Vst plugins and so far it has been working ok .I can play external keyboard with midi input into The Ugly interface which will then trigger Vst plugin bind to the Ugly Interface . There is option on The Ugly interface which allows you to rewire this plug in but I'm not so sure how ,how i could rewire it with logic .
  • Rounik Admin
    ok. So this is a standalone plugin... I see... and it has a standalone VSTi host. Here is a thread on rewiring Logic and Live that may help: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=20998&sid=#20998[/url] :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: