macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Easy way of creating tracks of...
    Hi Jamie, Could we start a new thread about this? Poor Marcus already has a lot of different unrelated things to read through here ;-) Cheers Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Let's continue the discussion here: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=23409[/url]
  • Marcus Ano
    Thanks Rounik! That's exactly what I was looking for - the template is just icing! This will make figuring out mastering (which, for me, is like waiting for a monkey to type Shakespeare!) much easier. cheers, m
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem Marcus! Glad the template helps :) Let us know if you have any questions and if you find a monkey that does indeed type Shakespeare... hopefully the sonnets rather than the full-blown plays ;-) Best Rounik
  • Christer
    Hi Rounik Is there another place I can download that Mastering Bypass button? I've been looking all over to find a button that can switch fx on/off on every channel; one channel at a time or all at once. I've only tried to fiddle around in the environment a little bit, but I know when to give up. :p Thanks in advance. //Christer
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Christer, Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, I don't have mine available any longer You might be interested in watching Steve H's Logic 304: TNT3 Reloaded series. As a hint... next month's edition will show you how to build a 'Bypass all Effects' button... which Steve uses this month. Hope that helps Rounik
  • Christer
    OK, Rounik. Thanks a lot for the swift reply. :) //Christer
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: