macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Gorynui
    Copying channel settings between projects...
    This might be one of those "so obvious it hurts" kind of questions, but here goes... I want to copy a software instrument track and channel setting from one project to another. I've copied and pasted the regions, but is there an easy way to get all the setting copied over identically? And would this also work for a third party instrument (like Omnisphere)? So far, my method has been laborious, just opening the two projects and going back and forth, trying to tweak the instrument and plug-ins just right, but there must be a more efficient way... Thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Copying channel settings betwe...
    Hi Sammy, Please remind me if you're running Logic 8 or 9... In L9 you can now use the Selective Track Import feature which is soooo good! In Logic 8: - Save the channel strip setting (click hold on the channel strip setting button on the channel strip, and choose Save CS as...) - In the new project create a new track, and load the channel strip setting for the track. - Either export the region as a MIDI file or copy and paste regions between projects. Cheers Rounik
  • Gorynui
    Re: Copying channel settings betwe...
    I realized this one just as your response hit my email account... Thanks!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: