macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hizegau
    Converting EXS instruments to Kontakt
    Does anyone have a good workflow for this conversion? I am experiencing all kinds of issues, such as not recognizing the .aif sample files created by the EXS. I also use Keymap, but it won't convert.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Converting EXS instruments to ...
    I've heard good things about Chicken System's Translator: [url]http://www.chickensys.com/products/sw_iteminfo.php?sw_name=Translator+Pro[/url] I believe they have a free demo version on their site too. :) Rounik
  • Hizegau
    I tried their free version but it doesn't actually allow you to execute a conversion. I have read both good things and not so good things about Translator's ability to convert EXS instruments into Kontakt. Do you have any definitive information regarding the reliability of current versions of Logic, Kontakt and Translator? Thanks, Randall
  • Rounik Admin
    No unfortunately I don't have any info on how it works with current version of Logic 9.1. I'd suggest contacting the Chicken Systems developers directly. Perhaps they have some info to share. It looks like they are preparing conversion ability for the free version in the future... :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: