macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JamieInNC
    Creating Hyperset...
    Hi All! Unlike Maxwell down below, I was able to get the drum names to transfer over, but I do have another question about the regions. I have the EXS24 loaded with a drum patch. Underneath that track I have another track that is assigned to the "Mapped Instrument" object in the environment. All of the hyperediting is visible in the mapped instrument region, yet when the solo button is clicked for the EXS24 track, it still plays, even with NO regions in the track lane. is there a superfluous track here or do I need both? I was thinking that I could just option-click drag the regions over to the EXS24 track and delete the mapped instrument track once I was done editing. That didn't work very well. Nothing responded. Also, is it better to split the regions into separate tracks (by note pitch) from the EXS track or the mapped instrument track? Or does it really matter? Thanks in advance! Jamie
  • steveH
    Re: Creating Hyperset...
    Even though you may be performing MIDI on the Mapped inst track, the exs is still producing the sound.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: