macProVideo.com
Forums
  • BeJay
    Single audio file
    Am really getting a lot out of the tutorials. I'm building a simple project (2 audio tracks) and now I want to combine them into one track or aiff audio file that I can use outside of Logic. I'm stumped! I've tried several things, but end up with either silence, clicks, or audio from just one track. Thanks!
  • steveH
    Re: Single audio file
    I think you may want to bounce! Go to File/Bounce. From P 829 in the manual; Creating a Bounce Chapter 29 Bouncing Your Project Stage 1: Route Channel Strips to an Output Route all channel strips that you want to bounce to a particular output channel strip. See âRouting Channel Strips to an Output.â Stage 2: Define the Bounce Range Define the bounce range. See âDefining the Bounce Range.â Stage 3: Set the Bounce Parameters Set the parameters in the Bounce window. See âDefining Parameters in the Bounce Window.â Stage 4: Set the Bounce Filename and Folder Enter a destination name and folder for the bounce files. See âSetting the Bounce Filename and Folder.â Stage 5: Perform the Bounce Click the Bounce (or Bounce & Burn) button in the Bounce window.
  • BeJay
    Steve, Thanks for the help - it worked this time. I may not have been selecting the bounce range properly. Is the manual that you referred to a Logic manual or a manual that you have? Thanks!
  • steveH
    Glad it's working! I was referring to the L9 online manual!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: