macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jam Packs
    Logic's Jam Packs not showing in library
    Hi. I am really hoping someone can help. I have searched so much online and although I could find others with the same problem, I never found a solution. I have installed the Logic Studio pack, which includes all the Jam Packs. But in the Logic library, only the last two Jam Packs appear (Voices and World Music) - the rest are missing. As far as I can tell, these instrument files are installed on the computer, but Logic simply won't see them. Any ideas? I've also noticed that Garageband has the same problem. It does show a folder for all the Jam Packs, but only World Music and Voices have any contents. None of the loops appear to be missing. Please help. I am all out of ideas. Waiting in hope... Florian
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic's Jam Packs not sho...
    Hi Florian & welcome to the forums! Is this Logic Studio including Logic 9? Can you tell us what version of OSX you are running and more info about your Mac spec too. Have you installed all the content to your Mac's system drive or an external? To check if you have all the Jam Packs installed in the default location go here: HD/Library/Audio/Apple Loops/Apple You should see a list like this: [img]http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/8540/screenshot20100131at174.png[/img] If you don't then you need to go through the install procedure for Logic 9 again and choose the 'Custom' option and make sure that the missing Jam Packs are selected. If the Jam Packs are in the location above then quit Logic & navigate to: HD/Library/Audio/Apple Loops Index Move the files inside this folder to the trash or desktop and launch Logic. Open the Loop Borwser & manually drag the Jam Pack folder onto the Loop Browser. Logic will now re-index the Loop library. This may take a little time. Hope this helps, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: