• Bj
    Re: WaveBurner
    Add my vote to the list... I'd like to see something on Waveburner. Ta Bj
  • Hans
    I also hope you´ll create a Wave Burner tutorial. Hans
  • Betecoa
    [quote:31562]I'm new and my first impressions are these videos are to expensive so I don't even know if I want to bother with NED to see the freebies. [/quote] This might not be the place to discuss that topic, but anyway... Bobsax, I don't mean to tell you what's good for you. But here's my little experience: I learned Logic 7 through MPV tutorial, though at first I used it only to cover the specific topics I needed in my everyday job. Today, I'm a Logic 8 instructor in a music school, and I still use the NED and Logic 8 tutorials to plan my lessons and cover the areas that I rarely stumble over in my regular job in the studio. This may sound a bit cynical, but what my students pay for a personal tuition (which has its advantages, undoubtedly) is - by far - more money than I've ever paid to MPV. Logic is a huge, huge software and far as I know, it'll take you years to discover all the special and precious little feature hidden everywhere. You can use Logic, of course, by discovering stuff by yourself. But until you are shown the inside tricks, you have no idea how powerful it is.
  • Ellis
    I would like to "ditto" Glapor--I teach Logic also, I studied all the tutorials and have taken the cert. classes. The tutorials are a GREAT bargain--a live class with the same instructional time would easily cost hundreds of dollars. . . and the search feature in the NED player is perfect for finding exactly what you want exactly when you really need it. This saves time, and time, as they say, is $ You figure it out.
  • HWK
    i have all the logic videos yes i paid the price, however these videos gave me a lot of info and I am also new to all of this.
  • Dybimey
    I would love to see either a TNT or a dedicated video. I believe WaveBurner is a great program and I'm glad Apple didn't dump it.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: