macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Logic Express
    Track Automation, Can it being copy and pasted????
    Is it possible to copy "track automation" you've already worked on and then put it on another take?? I used a lot of Automation on vocal takes and now I want to copy and paste the vocal takes to build the 2nd and final Chorus of the song. Do I have to Re Do all the automation again on those pasted tracks OR can I also copy the Automation??? Im sure this is possible but I just don't know how!! Thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Track Automation, Can it being...
    Hi Logic Express, Yes you can. From the track automation menu choose to convert it to region based automation. Move/copy the region to the new track. The automation data is copied too. Now select the region on the new track and choose the option to convert the region based automation to track automation. There's another really cool way to do this that Steve H shows in his TNT2 series. :) Rounik
  • Logic Express
    Hey, Im using Logic 7 so I don't know of any actual track automation MENU??? I can select it on or off from the VIEW bar but I can't locate a menu for it?? Ive checked the REGION bar to possibly find an option to convert there but no luck either Thanks again Rounik! :)
  • Rounik Admin
    Ahh... Logic Express 7. Well, if memory serves me well, check in the Options > Automation menu. :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: