macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Sumywau
    Apple Certified Pro - Logic Pro 9 Level One
    Steve H, Martin S and the guest VID-ED jockeys for Logic Pro (oops and Igor with out your ...talent there would be nothing to flex) Thanks for the extra input the videos were a HUGE help (on top of the book and countless study hours). This is the ideal way for beginners and pros alike to discover the power of what ever software you own and want to learn more. Thanks so much! Well thats the 101 down its T3 time tomorrow.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Apple Certified Pro - Logic Pr...
    Hi CKP, Thanks for the kind words :) and Good luck with the T3. I found mine to be a very enjoyable experience! Cheers Rounik
  • Oceanviewstudio
    +1 As a newbie to mac, I invested a lot into all kinds of MPV downloads and it was worth every penny in deed. Not only are they providing a lot of valuable Information, they are also fun to watch. What is T3 except the latest incarnation of a Terminator?
  • Sumywau
    its the train the trainer heres all the info, http://training.apple.com/creative/logic-t3 learning how to teach the 101/102. Im hooked if they offer the 301 http://training.apple.com/creative/logic301 i'll do that too.
  • Rounik Admin
    The 301 (Logic 9, level 2) certification and trainer level certification courseware has been released... but it may be a short time before the exams/courses are available to take. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: