macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Math
    Es2 presets
    Hello everyone, I've read that the Es2 synth comes with "1007 presets". Where do I find these/how do I load these? (I can only see about 150, categories 01-13) Thanks for any response... /M
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Es2 presets
    Hi Math, Where did you read that the ES2 comes with 1007 presets? Have you checked out the Channel strip settings also? Many of the synth based CSS will include ES2 settings and settings for various effect plugins for it's channel strip. Cheers Rounik
  • Math
    Thanks for the answer! I searched the web for Es2 dowloadable presets and found various forums saying "it comes with more than 1000 presets" and even the specific 1007! But that does not make it true of course... I will check out the channel strip settings... M
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey! Apple has listed there being aprox. 4500 presets for all the included instrument and effect plugins... so 1007 specifically for the ES2 seems like a disproportionate number... ;-) Having said that, have you checked out the ES2 tutorial? Making your own presets is very very satisfying :) Cheers Rounik
  • Math
    Yes I have seen it, I'm programming/experimenting with it all the time, sometimes it's good with different starting points though... Thanks : )
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey cool! Maybe we should start a 'sharing' presets area..? :)
  • Math
    Yes that would be something! For me personally I'm interested in more "plain" presets, and plain regarding dance music. "House piano presets", "Oldschool synths" etc. For me it's too many "sweeping space weird sounds presets" in the Es2 ; )
  • Rounik Admin
    One man's loss is another man's gain... I love the evolving and sweeping soundscapes in the ES2 ;-) It's a great idea to create some kind of file sharing area here. Do you have any presets you wish to share? Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: